Jonny

Name
Zak Millard
Edit My Images
Yes
smallcopy1.jpg

took my camera to school the other day and got this of my friend what do you think?

Nice shot. These not really much reason to have all the space on the left.
Space can be used to give the subject somewhere to look, or move if they were walking.

yeah i put that in bevause he is looking kinda behind him so i thought that space behind him was more appropriate than in infront lol any other thoughts?

I'm with natjag on this one... the BG is a bit iffy too I think. The flash control appears good though, the exposure looks fine (y)

the room was a horrid shade of yellow so the BG is not nice, i chose to put this on because i love the way hes smilling and his eyes work well i think, any way i could have improved it ?

There's something about it that I cant quite explain. It looks not completely in focus or something. Does anyone else see it or is it just me?

Nothing major, just lacking in something, maybe it's sharpness.

yeah my lens produces slighty soft photos, i did apply a sharpening filter to it but i dunno what else to do any suggestions??

yeah i put that in bevause he is looking kinda behind him so i thought that space behind him was more appropriate than in infront lol any other thoughts?

He seem to be looking at the camera. You've got good eye contact there. Although he may be looking behind him, he isn't looking in the direction you have left space. The subject would need to be looking into the space.

yeah i can see what you mean, i like the picture though i think it has captured him well !

Back