Joss Stone

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
Joss Stone performing at Mama Stone's (her Mum's place in Wellington) last Thursday. As you can see from the wide shot not ideal for shooting as I was stuck to one side but got a few decent shots. Not the ones I would have picked but here's a couple of shots that were approved.

SPP_5567.jpg

SPP_5642.jpg

A couple of hours after the shots went online they were turning up in sigs on the fans sites :LOL:

Number 1's fantastic, eveerytime I try a shot like that I end up with a p[icture of someone who looks insanely constipated., but that's lovely. Number 2 I'm not so sure about, but it's more because of the layout of the club, with the seats really close and people sat down it looks a bit like a school-play sort of set up, but I know that's not your fault, still a good shot.

I love the way the second shot give a great feel of an intimate atmosphere. I bet it was a great gig :)

Thanks guys, yes it's the "intimate" tour although I suspect this will be the most intimate venue with a capacity of just over 100. The chairs at the front were there to act as a barrier. I only stay for 45 mins as it was very hot in there and shots of sweaty singers aren't going to be used - plus I was stood next to a tower of speakers without earplugs :eek:

I much prefer some of the other shots I got but sadly I can't show those :(

Oh? How come? She didn't get topless did she? ;)

No, I can't show them because they've not been approved, I was shooting for "Joss Ltd" so to speak so my shots are for press, etc. Of course it's a bit daft really as there are plenty of fan snaps about including some with dreadful expressions and one local paper has alredy been asking fans to send in their shots (their tog was asked to leave before the gig started).

Back