just a few shot's

Name
ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
hope you like some of the photos i only have a panasonic fx12
and only just getting into photography and love it :)

P1010147.jpg

P1010138.jpg

P1010141.jpg

P1010169.jpg

P1010172.jpg

P1010075.jpg

P1010065.jpg

c&c very welcome.

thanks ryan.

Looks like your enjoying your new hobby !! Good pics, keep them coming! :)

Ryan

Does not matter what camera you have as long as you enjoy taking the images...

Regards

Nigel

ryanuk,
Please dont take offence i did not mean to belittle you at all they are nice shots, sorry if i came accross too hotie totie im a novice myself and although i have a Nikon D50 a step up from the FZ20 i did not stick with the FZ as long as i said i would i had it a few years and took thousands of pics i didnt get to grips with all the features and im not getting time to use the nikon hence no posts from that, you are doing better than me as you are getting pics taken and thats the best way to improve with experiance i have a old rather dark picture of 4 of our kids on a wind swept bridlington beach and i love the composition but its not a great pic.
keep up the good work as others have mentioned and i can say hand on heart that your first pics are better than my first shots.
All the best,
James

thanks very much for the comments,james no offence taken at all mate!

i would rather people tell me what im doing wrong so i can improve on my photos.
i hope to get maybe a nikon d60 of a second hand canon 350d just to see how
i get on with a dslr before spending loads of cash.

thanks again to you all for the comments :)

Thanks ryanuk,
The D50 i got is second user and my avatar is the only pic on here that is off the D50.
I moved to the DSLR from the bridging camera as i think the FZ20 only went to F8.
Lovelly camera though and the focal length was nice, as DSLR needs many and varied expensive lenses to compare.
All the best.

Back