just created my blog!

Name
Luke
Edit My Images
Yes
For some time now I wanted to create a basic blog with my views on photography and tips etc.

so if you could check it out and see what you think of it then it would be much appreciated. and to let you know that it's my personal opinion on what's said on that blog so please don't start any wars.

i will be posting more articles eventually and will aim for at least one or two a week so please stay tuned.

http://photechluke.blogspot.com/

the bit in your photography blog about a 50mm having the same field of view as human eyes is also incorrect. It's not that they have the same FOV, but the focal length causes very little distortion effects and as such objects appear lifesize and relative to each other as they do on human eyes.

No offence, and without making this thread go off topic the last two paragraphs in your Mac or PC article really don't make it sound like you know what you are talking about either - suggesting people buy both a Mac and a PC so that they can use photoshop on the Mac and do everything else on the PC so as not to slow the Mac down...

Last edited:
There's quite a bit of fairly poor English in there. This sentence is too long, has no punctuation, and doesn't really make sense.

It will then be the micro system cameras that become the father and god knows what the son would be then but as you can see that my theory is correct even if you disagree otherwise.

Oh, and Macs are more reliable than PCs. :)

http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/19436/

Just adding onto what Richard Peters mentioned. The conclusion in your Mac post contradicts your entire post.

You state and argue that Macs aren't just for the arty farty type, and that PC's aren't just for business people yet your conclusion says to buy a Mac for photoshop and PC for everything else..

At least thats how I read it.

I would suggest writing your blogs in Microsoft Word and then have someone proof read it. I would also suggest including sources where you state facts, a fact with no source has absolutely no credibility.

James

Just adding onto what Richard Peters mentioned. The conclusion in your Mac post contradicts your entire post.

You state and argue that Macs aren't just for the arty farty type, and that PC's aren't just for business people yet your conclusion says to buy a Mac for photoshop and PC for everything else..

At least thats how I read it.

I would suggest writing your blogs in Microsoft Word and then have someone proof read it. I would also suggest including sources where you state facts, a fact with no source has absolutely no credibility.

James

lol sorry completely forgot i created this thread. yeah it sounds contradictory but its hard to expain, essentially mac's i find are only useful for adobe programs like photoshop for the 'mac expererince' that people crave for but any pc is good enough for photoshop.

Back