Just Introducing Myself

Name
Reinis
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
registered here a while ago and couldn't log back in, so re-registered. I know a few members on here from other forums, so hopefully will meet a lot of new people here and get good tips. Anyway - my name is Reinis and I am an automotive photographer from Northern Ireland.
Thanks for looking :)
Some of my work to date:

053.jpg

Aston_1.jpg

ForPrint.jpg

062.jpg

111111.jpg

7FS.jpg

Loving your work. The Elise, DB9 and M5 are particularly appealing to me, I think the colour of the cars work very well ith the overall effect. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks a lot Shine On, appreciate it. Funny enough, those were my most recent shoots :)

Welcome and the pics are fantastic, I'm from newtownards

Hi Reinis,

Welcome to the forum. Cracking intro post!! I am loving every shot. I like the lighting work you have done with the clio 197/200. Always hard to bring out the detail of a black car but you've done really well.

Thanks to all of you guys, some superb shots in this transprt section already by many:) And thanks to the warm welcome and kind words!

Not very often I look in this section, but I'm glad I did today!

Stunning shots. Wish I had the opportunity to have a go at this.

Well done mate - amazing work :clap:

Absolutely gorgeous shots, excellent work, ooh and Hi & welcome :):)

Thank you all once again very much and glad to see all the members from other forums as well and people from NI!

Hungover today mate? :D

Welcome back to the forums (y)

You've posted a great set of images, Love the Sapphire Cosworth and the Aston shots.

What was the old username you registered with? I'll have to kill that account as multiple accounts aren't allowed :)

Hi Reinis,

Excellent quality as usual. One and 2 for me. Must get you to take some of my car.

Aidan

Thanks all once again.
Digital Failure - tried finding the account I tried to log on a while ago, and I don't think it ever got correctly register, but it would have been Reno_LV, so if there is an account like that feel free to delete it, as this one works fine now :)

Back