Just ordered a 5d mkiii

Edit My Images
Yes
seems Panamoz are doing a roaring trade today!

Just completed my BT for a canon 5dmkiii

Could you let me know how you get on with Panamoz, as I'm looking to purchase from them to?(y)

For me, so far, so good...
  • emailed Tina for quote on 25th Sept
  • received quote later that day
  • emailed back to say I want to proceed with order by BT
  • received pro-forma invoice and BT details morning of 26th Sept
  • did bank transfer 1pm on 26th
  • received acknowledgement email from Tina morning of 27th Sept
  • received UPS tracking numbers shortly after Tina's mail with ETA of 2-3 business days for delivery

Now waiting an update from UPS :D

For me, so far, so good...
  • emailed Tina for quote on 25th Sept
  • received quote later that day
  • emailed back to say I want to proceed with order by BT
  • received pro-forma invoice and BT details morning of 26th Sept
  • did bank transfer 1pm on 26th
  • received acknowledgement email from Tina morning of 27th Sept
  • received UPS tracking numbers shortly after Tina's mail with ETA of 2-3 business days for delivery

Now waiting an update from UPS :D

Thanks.

1.2f said:
no need to worry a good outfit. i've just taken receipt of my order and all went well.

Thanks mate.

Do they come with a UK charger

Could you let me know how you get on with Panamoz, as I'm looking to purchase from them to?(y)

Camera arrived on Friday, included a uk plug for the charger and the language on the camera set to English. All is in good order and you get a warranty card enclosed. The camera appeared to have been sent from some person flat in Hong Kong? don't know if we can assume from that that they are a small outfit!

Mine arrived today :D but I won't see it for another 3 hours as I'm at work....:(

very god price for the mkiii do you get stung with import tax

Anyone made a purchase from Panamoz after their holiday ended yesterday? I'm keen to hear if the 5D III remains £1,895 by balance transfer.

Anyone made a purchase from Panamoz after their holiday ended yesterday? I'm keen to hear if the 5D III remains £1,895 by balance transfer.

Email them. Their prices tend to follow the exchange rate.

I got a quote before the holiday for GBP1895. Today I queried it with Tina; ie. is it still valid given that prices vary with currency fluctuations ? She very promptly replied that this was still the price.

Ordered it a few hours ago.

Gary

Got the same quote a few minutes ago Gary. 5D Mark II going for £1130 too.

I just did the same, Only problem I had was trying to pay through HSBC bank, They told they couldn't put an order number on there, So went to my own bank and did it from there. So, I'm just waiting for confirmation from tina.

The other thing is that I can't see any trace of my order on their website when I go into my account.

samIOW said:
I just did the same, Only problem I had was trying to pay through HSBC bank, They told they couldn't put an order number on there, So went to my own bank and did it from there. So, I'm just waiting for confirmation from tina.

The other thing is that I can't see any trace of my order on their website when I go into my account.

Would they not accept the BT because you bank with HSBC?

I could have sent the BT but there was no option to say who it was from , Bit stupid to me,

Anyway everythink ok now, I got a e-mail from Tina this morning confirming that they have received payment and that they will be sending me the tracking details soon.

Just got my quote from Tina, still £1895 :clap:

Just to confirm was the name of the account holder Kei Wah Yeung?

videonastie said:
Picked up today from UPS.

How does the warranty work?

Interesting question! Just hope I don't have to use it. I can only assume you we would either have to contact Tina or the website quoting the warranty no

djmeister said:
Interesting question! Just hope I don't have to use it. I can only assume you we would either have to contact Tina or the website quoting the warranty no

I've mailed Tina with the question.

You can't argue with the service that Panamoz supply. A 5DMKIII for £1895 delivered in 3 days..... Superb.

Got the reply from Tina....

Our warranty coverage is 1 year. You can either fix it at Canon UK (bill
us) or send it back to us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Tina
Customer Support
Panamoz.com

Presumably to get Canon to do it you would need to get the okay from them first, rather than just do it and send a bill as if its uneconomical for Panamoz they would most likely swap for a new one.

+1....get fed up of people digging up the same old thread from 2010 with 1 persons complaint. Seriously, if people are having genuine problems with the service from Panamoz, then the Internet would be full of those kinds of reports...but it isn't, it's full of positive experiences. People should draw their own conclusions...I for one would definitely use them again.

*URL removed to avoid promoting it any further*

just thought i would Google them x when something is too good to be true it usually is, you might get lucky but there is a risk and its such alot of money x

Rather than trust just the one complaint that Google throws up, why not trust the many positive reviews of Panamoz that you can find on here about transactions over the past weeks and months?

I've spent ~£4000 with them in two orders in the last three weeks. If I needed anything else, and if I had any cash left, I would do so again.

Last edited:

+1....get fed up of people digging up the same old thread from 2010 with 1 persons complaint. Seriously, if people are having genuine problems with the service from Panamoz, then the Internet would be full of those kinds of reports...but it isn't, it's full of positive experiences. People should draw their own conclusions...I for one would definitely use them again.

This is the only "negative" post to be found on the internet and If the whole thread is read a conclusion could be drawn up that the complaint is false!!

Yes, just one piece of bad press & people hold onto it for years :(
Well I have e-mailed Tina & I should be the proud owner of a mk3 soon:)

Well Friends

My first and certainly not my last purchase from Panamoz arrived today right on schedule. Lovely 5D3 made more complete with a complimentary screen protector.

I am more than delighted with Panamoz and while initially wondering if paying a person unknown to me by bank transfer was a good move, the many positive experiences by members here was more than encouragement for me to proceed with my purchase. Communications notwithstanding and where necessary, allowing for the time difference is prompt and polite and I was kept advised of the situation of my order. UPS tracking proved most reassuring.

Thanks to Panamoz who have made me a happy bunny today. :clap:

Back