Just ordered a new tripod head :)

Messiah Khan

Santa is your dad
Name
Alasdair Fowler
Edit My Images
Yes
Just ordered a Really Right Stuff BH-55, L-Plate for my D300 with grip, replacement foot for the 70-200 and a plate for the 300mm. Plan on getting a Wimberley Sidekick to go with it at a later date. They are to live on my Gitzo 3540XLS. The manfrotto heads have done me proud for a while, but im looking forward to using the BH-55 instead. :)

the only problem using a RRS BH-55 is that you will never ever want to use anything else ever again , trust me I have had mine a number of years now and everything else just feels crap in comparison.

That's what I like to hear! :D Just got the email stating it has shipped. Any idea how long it will take to arrive?

who is shipping by ?.

UPS and Fedex - approx 2-4 days

USPS - approx 3-10 days but usually quicker.

Get ready for a nice bill when it lands, (i think i had to pay parcelfarce before they let me get my hands on it) if its fedex they deliver then send you the surprise bill for customs duty later.

defiantly worth the money, mine lives on either my gitzo 1348 or 5530

Edit:- i have just had some stuff shipped from the us, so its a waiting game.

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I was hoping you could give me some indication as to what import tax/duty fee one could expect from on order of this type.
Any replies would be appreciated, but especially from Messiah Khan of mho.

Back