Just playing

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I just got myself some ND grad filters to play with, having never used them before just wondering what you all thought all C&C welcome as always
blurredwater2.jpg

Hi Dave,

Lovely pic. Did you by any chance take the same shot without a filter that you could post so I can see what impact the filter had on the photo?

I am new to photography so don't know much about filters and it would be interesting to learn the effects filters have on a shot.

Thanks

Dawn

the filter would of been used to reduce the amount of light entering the camera, that way you can take long exposure shots in the day.

This is what gives the water that blurry effect.

Hi Dave,

Lovely pic. Did you by any chance take the same shot without a filter that you could post so I can see what impact the filter had on the photo?

I am new to photography so don't know much about filters and it would be interesting to learn the effects filters have on a shot.

Thanks

Dawn

Hi Dawn, I didn't take one without the filters but this little weir is just round the corner from my house so when I have a spare 5mins I'll go back and do a before and after and pm them to you if you like so you can see the difference.

Hi Chris, thanks for the explanation of how the filter works :)

Hi Dave,

That would be great, thanks.

Dawn

Back