just trying out my Tamron 17-50 2.8

I think 1/25 has lost a little sharpness.....

I have this lens if it's the non IS version and you should be able to get much better results than this tbh :(

shooting at f2.8 may not have helped either....

do you have a flash gun? *doh - just read your post....lol - how come you did nt add a touch of flash then lol

I think 1/25 has lost a little sharpness.....

I have this lens if it's the non IS version and you should be able to get much better results than this tbh :(

shooting at f2.8 may not have helped either....

do you have a flash gun? *doh - just read your post....lol - how come you did nt add a touch of flash then lol

Thanks and yes it is the non IS version, and am using canon 430 EX II which I need to practice a bit more with.

Yes WB is off. Try to get some catchlights in the eyes if you can, this one seems to be on the teeth. Also those flowers are a big distraction, I've edited a bit, though I'm not the best man for this sort of job.

5315615194_c56a890a46_b.jpg

Yes WB is off. Try to get some catchlights in the eyes if you can, this one seems to be on the teeth. Also those flowers are a big distraction, I've edited a bit, though I'm not the best man for this sort of job.

5315615194_c56a890a46_b.jpg

Oops I cloned out the catchlight in eyes :D.

Can anyone else see that Michaels quote of Lee's edit is different??? WTF or is it just me..:nuts::wacky:

Can anyone else see that Michaels quote of Lee's edit is different??? WTF or is it just me..:nuts::wacky:

Nope, not just you:shrug:

yep ;) white balance needs tweaking a bit :) more sharpnes and not to bad picture!
btw. noticed you from frimley mate. I am in camberley :)
all the best!

my quick wb edited:
editttt1.jpg

Last edited:
yep ;) white balance needs tweaking a bit :) more sharpnes and not to bad picture!
btw. noticed you from frimley mate. I am in camberley :)
all the best!

my quick wb edited:
editttt1.jpg

Thanks am quite happy with the picture as had nearly had a bottle of re wine by then :D

Back