Juvenile Bullfinch

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
Gardens like a creche at the moment with young of all kinds !
These were a first for me though and have about three regularly visiting this year either with or without mum and dad.

IMG_8472psePFa1280.jpg

John

Nice detail and colours on the bird but for me it is a bit too busy in the picture with the background and the leaves on the right of the shot. I know that there is not a lot you can do about it but for me it is a bit distracting.

Nick

Well caught John, a natural shot imo, they can spend just as much time in amongst the shrubs as opposed to being perched on a branch or feeder.

thats a lovely sharp shot

Cheers Pete. John

Nice detail and colours on the bird but for me it is a bit too busy in the picture with the background and the leaves on the right of the shot. I know that there is not a lot you can do about it but for me it is a bit distracting.

Nick

Cheers Nick and I know where you are coming from re the clutter.
Most of the sticks were put there by me to stop them breaking the bedding plants I put in but .... er ... they love them ! :LOL: John

Well caught John, a natural shot imo, they can spend just as much time in amongst the shrubs as opposed to being perched on a branch or feeder.

Thanks Rich. I was really after the young Marsh Tits I have visiting that spend time picking up what the others have dropped from the feeders.
The young Bully's are usually on the lawn but thats where I was to get the best light thus forcing them into the clutter but it paid off I thought.
John

Back