K&F Concept?

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I seem to keep seeing adverts for K&F Concept, probably because I'm looking for a tripod and cookies are helping them find me. I have never heard of them until very recently and no idea what their stuff - specifically a carbon fibre tripod - is likely to be like. I am somewhat concerned that most of the cost of tripod is going towards the cost of Facebook advertising rather than the item. Anyone have any experience of them and their kit? Are they new?

I have a handful of their square glass filters - can't fault the filters or the holder but buying direct was a challenge (took 4 goes to send a reverse ND grad, because they kept sending regular ND grad)

They resell via (for example) Amazon (fulfilled by Amazon) - might cost you a few quid extra but it would make it easier to return in the event of it going Pete Tong

It seems you can contact them through their website using WhatApp - left a message for them almost 5 hours ago. Presumably they are based in China.

They are Chinese. I bought some lens adapters from them which are fine.
I also bought a cheapish ring flash, not fantastic but it was cheap.

Quite a few tripods for sale in the accessories section - including one of mine!

I have purchased a few things from them (Filter and Tripod). They were both adequate...nothing amazing, but certainly not bad. The tripod I got says it is Carbon Fiber and it is certainly very light...don't know if it is true carbon fiber as I would expect it to be a lot more expensive...but it does the job and doesn't feel cheap and nasty.

I most recently bought their Pro square filter kit, and have been very impressed. Very well made and no noticeable colour casts. I will be selling the kit soon but only as it takes up too much room in my camera bag. I’ve also used one of their variable ND filters and again was pleased with the build quality. With their tripods, I’ve found you really do get what you pay for. If you get one of the lower end aluminium models, they are not great, and probably wouldn’t last very long if used regularly in the field.

Bought magnetic filters direct from them.
Arrived from HK in good time and the quality is very good

I have a couple of their tripods. Perfectly fine, as good as manfrotto IMO.

Back