Kase K9 filter holder - Amazon UK £104

Kase K9 Filter Holder for 100 mm Filter with or without CPL https://amzn.eu/d/iW0wNll

Best price I could see online was £148 so not a bad saving.
That's not the magnetic holder though, as I thought it was, I have the magnetic H&Y one which I think I am going to put up for sale on the forum, it can hold magnetic square filters, as well as a circular polarising filter.

That is good, pretty much what I paid off eBay for one.

I sometimes think that manufacturers like Sony, Fuji, Canon, Nikon must look at what their customers will pay for bits of tinted flat resin or glass and bits of metal work and rings ..... and then look at all the effort they put into their bodies, electronics, shutters, stabilisation systems, and lenses ..... and think they are in the wrong business.

That's not the magnetic holder though, as I thought it was, I have the magnetic H&Y one which I think I am going to put up for sale on the forum, it can hold magnetic square filters, as well as a circular polarising filter.
TG, if you do decide to sell your H & Y holder then I'd be very interested. I've been using one for about 4 years and love it. It's a bit battered and abused now after lots of use in the moutons so keen to replace it.

TG, if you do decide to sell your H & Y holder then I'd be very interested. I've been using one for about 4 years and love it. It's a bit battered and abused now after lots of use in the moutons so keen to replace it.
Yes I was selling for £80 it's just the holder and 3 step rings and case it's the M-series so has the magnets to hold square filters, but the drop in filter is different as it's screw in, but you still have the wheel for rotating it, then you just put the filters on the front.

It's the same holder as seen in this video, although it's not in English you can see the holder and what it's like

View: https://youtu.be/nmT_sZ015hY

Last edited:
I sometimes think that manufacturers like Sony, Fuji, Canon, Nikon must look at what their customers will pay for bits of tinted flat resin or glass and bits of metal work and rings ..... and then look at all the effort they put into their bodies, electronics, shutters, stabilisation systems, and lenses ..... and think they are in the wrong business.

If you've ever used a really cheap grad like a Cokin one, then a good one like a Lee, Hi-Tech, Kase one you can see the difference.

Reactions: TG.
Yes I was selling for £80 it's just the holder and 3 step rings and case it's the M-series so has the magnets to hold square filters, but the drop in filter is different as it's screw in, but you still have the wheel for rotating it, then you just put the filters on the front.

It's the same holder as seen in this video, although it's not in English you can see the holder and what it's like

View: https://youtu.be/nmT_sZ015hY
Many thanks for the speedy response. Unfortunately I'm looking for the version with the drop in CPL/NDs.

Reactions: TG.
Back