Keswick Half Marathon

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
No
Just wondered if anyone was out photographing this race on Sunday?

I didn't get everyone on the bridge as I went off up the lane so not to miss leaders coming through. I usually go on the top road with Derwent Water as a backdrop but I decided against it yesterday due to the clag. There were 2 guys stood next to me with cameras at the bridge but they didn't seem to take many shots, they may have been waiting for people they knew..............?

Yeh, there was a few with decent cameras out and about. Two guys at the start were taking pics too but I guess they could have been snapping for local newspapers etc.

Actually, just had a closer scan through on my PC and I was snapped on the bridge afterall! Photo 283 no.591

Actually, just had a closer scan through on my PC and I was snapped on the bridge afterall! Photo 283 no.591

Focus was on #327. You need to break out from the crowd to get a solo shot!!!!

First time I've done that race. I was hanging back a bit at that point as didn't know when the hills were coming! I got a very isolated shot in the other location but I was messing about doing a heart sign with my hands :(

First time I've done that race. I was hanging back a bit at that point as didn't know when the hills were coming! I got a very isolated shot in the other location but I was messing about doing a heart sign with my hands :(

It's not a bad shot. All uploaded files are SOC so scope for editing - I have tweaked this a little:

kesw.jpg

And at 100% you can certainly see the rain coming down!

To be fair, the weather was a lot better than I was expecting! I think the Sunderland Half Marathon weather was much worse that day!

Back