Kew Gardens

Forbiddenbiker

The Enforcer
Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
I was mighly impressed with this place... over 300 acres to explore...highly recomended.

Danny, awe-struck, because these are oil paintings, not photos hes looking at.

Kewdan.jpg

I'm going back up this tower with some widow cleaner so I can get a good clear panorama. lol.

Kewtower.jpg

Kewlily.jpg

Kewfan.jpg

Kewfern.jpg

Quite pleased with this one; ISO 800 1/15sec f4.5 40mm through mirky pale water.

Kewcrab.jpg

Just sharin, but let me know if you like any. :)

cracking set there, seeing all the plants there makes me appreciate my job even more, and i will visit there one day.
TFS

I love Kew Gardens...did your lens take long to clear?

Barry can tell you a story about me and kew gardens...

Lovely shots BTW...those paintings are enough to take anyone's breath away. Love the crabby thing!

Yea those paintings are amazing, you need a hour or so just to look at them...and a ladder. :D
I love Kew Gardens...did your lens take long to clear?
No, it didn't get steamed up at all...I was expecting it to, but it didn't. :shrug: No idea...perhaps I just have very warm hands. :D

Barry can tell you a story about me and kew gardens...
Oh yea, a story eh :naughty: does it end with a good climax ? ;)

--

Boon You'd love it mate, ...its not to far from you either. (y)

looks great, we were going to go to there but the weather was against us so we never made it...

I love no 5 - great colours. No 4 is technically good, although these plants are buggers to get nice shots of. I have a couple of these at home, along with the tree fern in the bottom of no 5!

I really like number three. The lilly paddies (sp?) take through the picture very nicely.

Renee

looks great, we were going to go to there but the weather was against us so we never made it...

It is a fab place, you've got no chance of being disappointed...it's that good.

Theirs a really nice coffee shop just down from the tube station as well...no mugs though... sorry. ;) top Kick-ass coffee though.

There’s also a Tescos quick shop, shop...just outside the tube....food prices inside Kew are massive....but picnicking is allowed. :) (sp?)

--

It would be a good place for a southern meet I feel too.

--
Oz, Mike, thank you.

Back