Kingfisher with fish

Stunning shot Ian :clap:

That is simply one of the best KF shots I've seen and believe me I've looked at a few.

Stunning

Rob

Fantastic shot Ian, beautiful detail and colour (y)

Brandons not too far for me on me motorbike :)

One of the best/If not the best Kingfisher shot I have ever seen Ian..:clap:

what fantastic photos, can't believe you could get a better shot than the first one (not intended as a challenge!) thanks for giving me a chance to see something which is usually just a blur of turquoise.

Taken today at Brandon Marsh :) Lovely sunny day, very nice :)

Kingfisher21%7E1.jpg

In case he looks in ;) Was nice to meet you today Ken :)

Corr, that's an amazing shot that I took the other day :razz: How comes you're getting all the plaudits :naughty:

Seriously, that is one hell of a shot. I'm currently working on getting some in flight shots but they're incredibly quick, even with a 1/8000 sec shutter speed..

Well done :clap::clap::clap:

Corr, that's an amazing shot that I took the other day :razz: How comes you're getting all the plaudits :naughty:

Seriously, that is one hell of a shot. I'm currently working on getting some in flight shots but they're incredibly quick, even with a 1/8000 sec shutter speed..

Well done :clap::clap::clap:

LOL thanks, daft bugger ;) flight and fishing shots are on my list, but need to find a nice quiet river and a land owner that wont mind me being there for that really, reserves arent conducive to that sort of shot as you arte usually to high in a hide.

Kingfishers just dont get any better than this.Superb.

Why repeat what's already been said.......... why not when the picture is that good. Superb, stunning, fantastic.... add any superlatives you like they'll all fit(y).

stunning absolutely stunning,

Wow that is stunning!

Really looking forward to my trip to Brandon at the weekend, my Mum has wanted to see a kingfisher for years, so hopefully we'll be in luck!

Quality!!!!!!!!!

Wow that is stunning!

Really looking forward to my trip to Brandon at the weekend, my Mum has wanted to see a kingfisher for years, so hopefully we'll be in luck!

Thanks both of you :)

All i can say is Carlton Hide :) but be VERY patient, you could be there a while, and its a bit of a trek ! I might be there one of the days myself, havent decided yet :)

Can't think of anything that has not already been said so I will also say that first image is........well..........stunning.

Thanks both of you :)

All i can say is Carlton Hide :) but be VERY patient, you could be there a while, and its a bit of a trek ! I might be there one of the days myself, havent decided yet :)

Thanks for that, maybe see you on Sunday...

Back