kingfisher

Name
ken
Edit My Images
No
Taken last year, I liked the first one the fish has almost the same colour as the BG.

king009.jpg

king000.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Both shots are fantastic Ken cracking colour detail and composition. Number 1 is my favourite as I like the side profile and wing detail you have capured to perfection.
Regards
Paul.

Last edited:
Superb shots. Probably #1 has the edge, bit more apparent detail in the fish and better light on the feathers.
What lens,setting and distance from subject? And how long did you have to wait??

Both shots are fantastic Ken cracking colour detail and composition. Number 1 is my favourite as I like the side profile and wing detail you have capured to perfection.
Regards
Paul.

I agree, splendid captures Ken.

Regards: Gordon

The first one is superb and deserved a thread on it's own (y)and the other is half decent as well :D
Regards
Richard

Regards
Paul.

Number 1 for me also. Love the bg colour and lots of detail in the feathers

Superb shots. Probably #1 has the edge, bit more apparent detail in the fish and better light on the feathers.
What lens,setting and distance from subject? And how long did you have to wait??
Ady, taken with a canon mk4, lens is canon 600mm+1.4 TC F6.3 -2/3EC iso400 distance about 20ft, taken from a hide and lot of time was put in.

love them. One day it will happen

Thanks ALL for the comments (y)

No1 is a great shot, beautiful colours, and i love the golden stickleback. (y)(y)

Two Beauties Ken (y)Well worth the time and effort you put in , Lovely light in number 1 .

a couple of super KF shots.
Rob.

Two good 'uns Ken, love the rich colours in the first. Happy New Year to you mate.

I love the first one. I always used to be interested in birds when I was younger and this makes me remember how awesome they are, amazing colours!

superb!! composition, focus, colour and the fish just sets them off! all spot on.

Don't leave us waiting next time!! (joking!)

Cracking set Ken, lovely colour and detail (y)

I love the first one. I always used to be interested in birds when I was younger and this makes me remember how awesome they are, amazing colours!

Love number 1, amazing shot! Absolutely love it! What lens did you use?
check out my post #8 has all info hope that helps :)
superb!! composition, focus, colour and the fish just sets them off! all spot on.

great set of shots Ken :)

Superb images Ken, well done, tfs.

what memories can t wait to get these again lovely shots

Oh I will just have to dream of ever taking such wonderful pictures. I have so much respect and admiration for the skill involved.:clap:

Mike

Cheers guys for comments (y)

Back