Kirsty

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all. This is my Daughter Kirsty :) She came home the other night as me and my better half had just taken the last photo I uploaded of myself.(Me Practice Light).
So we took these.
All comments and feedback welcomed.

Gaz

Kirsty_shadow.jpg

Phone_kirsty.jpg

KIrsty_Blow.jpg

Smile.jpg

Cheers Fella may upload to Flickr at some point so will do that, odd numbers work too "so i'm told"

Thanks.

Gaz

Great subject!

Not so keen on 3. I'd be tempted to boost the contrast a bit if they were mine but thats just my tastes!

Good work Gaz

Shaheed

Great subject!

Not so keen on 3. I'd be tempted to boost the contrast a bit if they were mine but thats just my tastes!

Good work Gaz

Shaheed
Many thanks Shaheed. TBH I went with a softer look as I quite liked the effect on these but to be fare I seldom take mono photos. I use a Canon camera and the B/W preset was set to plus 3 for contrast a bit strong for my liking.
Looking through the images I took, there was one without the reflector as I was showing Kirsty the differance. This was way more contrasty/moody I have lifted the contrast a touch though.

No_reflector_kirsty_16_9.jpg

Gaz

She'd make a great model for some gritty on location portraits with some direct ocf.
Thanks.
Yes will maybe try that over Christmas if she will play :)

Gaz

Can't add anything that is not been said.

I prefer more contrasty mono but that's my preference and here I think #2/4 are absolutely excellent.

I can't believe you have been visited by Santa already best not tell my girls. Tantrums abound.

Bryn

Given her facial jewellery I would tend to agree with Shaheed and Tintin that a bit more contrast would be beneficial.

Rob

Can't add anything that is not been said.

I prefer more contrasty mono but that's my preference and here I think #2/4 are absolutely excellent.

I can't believe you have been visited by Santa already best not tell my girls. Tantrums abound.

Bryn
Cheers Bryn. "Yes best keep it under your hat that the man in Red as already visited Manchester" :)
Given her facial jewellery I would tend to agree with Shaheed and Tintin that a bit more contrast would be beneficial.

Rob
Cheers Rob. Didnt think of it that way :)
I appreciate you stopping by and leaving some thoughts.

Gaz

Back