Kite Buggying

Edit My Images
Yes
Are there any kite buggiers on here? This pic was taken at Bolton le Sands, its my kiting mate Carl alias PopeyetheWelder, he was doing around 40mph here. It was taken with my old HP Photosmart, I'm hoping to be taking a lot more Kiting related pics this year.
DSC_0041.jpg

my girlfirends cousin is on the Ozone team, and has invited me along in the summer to get some photos. am looking forward to it,

like the pic btw

That'll be a cracking day out. If anyone lives near Westward Ho, theres a kite weekend on the 24,25,26 April, there will be Buggiers Kite Surfers and Kite Boarders should be a good photographic day

Not bad, I would like to see the kite though...
Although the buggy on its own makes a nice shot...but now the strings on the shots just drag my eyes that way and scream 'Show me the Kite!!' :LOL:

Not bad, I would like to see the kite though...
Although the buggy on its own makes a nice shot...but now the strings on the shots just drag my eyes that way and scream 'Show me the Kite!!' :LOL:
I know what you mean but its hard getting a decent pic of the buggier with the kite on 30m lines, however trial and error will help i suppose

I can see your point... (and I've never done any kite-photos), but how would it look from the side. So that the kite would be behind the buggy - would that be any good?

Next time i go kiting i dont know which i'll be doing more of, buggying or photographing :)

Why not take photos while buggying... now that would make some interesting shots...

Back