"Kite scrunching" (Kite haters be warned)

Name
Nicki.
Edit My Images
Yes
O.K. this is the new name for these little devils, because when they come in the "scrunch" up.

Just had half and hour today to spare and believe it or not today I got "christened" yep got poohed upon from a not so great height, bound to happen one day, and boy do they shovel it out in great doses :LOL:

Still, never the less out of about 70 odd kites (which there was today) not bad.

Flight one with some greenery for a change,

IMG_2934.jpg by Nicki.C, on Flickr

How I do like the back end view :shrug:

IMG_2872.jpg by Nicki.C, on Flickr

Got this shot of one flying and thought I would have a go and see what it was like a bit closer up. What do you think ?

IMG_2870.jpg by Nicki.C, on Flickr

Gives me a good oportunity to play around with the manual settings and also P & P.

Enjoy and criticise (y)

Last edited:
No3 is absolutely bloody brilliant Nicki and the other too aint too shabby either. Loving your stuff (y)

Thank you Nigel, wnen you coming over again with Karen, be lovely to see you again. (y)

Exeilent shots as normal. No3 is spot on(y)

I'm liking the backgrounds much more than the caravan/trailer etc :LOL: The buttercups are fab!

Nicki, when you get five minutes, make the wording on your watermark a wee bit bigger? Drop me a pm if you need to x

Not a fan of the back end shots, not bad technically just not overly interesting.

Number 3 however, stunning shot. Was it a big crop or as it was out the camera?

Not a fan of the back end shots, not bad technically just not overly interesting.

Number 3 however, stunning shot. Was it a big crop or as it was out the camera?

I know they are a bit boring but trying to practise and will ask the kites to come in form a different angle :LOL:

Yep a crop but not a big one as taken with the 70 - 200 as they were really close today, in fact if I have stretched my hand out I could have touched them.

Took it as I wanted to practise my manual shooting and also my PP:shrug:

Dont seem to be much wrong with either(y)

I know they are a bit boring but trying to practise and will ask the kites to come in form a different angle :LOL:

Yep a crop but not a big one as taken with the 70 - 200 as they were really close today, in fact if I have stretched my hand out I could have touched them.

You must have them well trained (y)

Sorry whats PP?

You must have them well trained (y)

Sorry whats PP?

Processing, sorry!

Not much training they nest in our fields and the little ones are starting to fledge now and making quite a noise and adults are trying to teach the little ones, so look out for some more crashes

(y)

Exeilent shots as normal. No3 is spot on(y)

I'm liking the backgrounds much more than the caravan/trailer etc :LOL: The buttercups are fab!

Nicki, when you get five minutes, make the wording on your watermark a wee bit bigger? Drop me a pm if you need to x

Dont seem to be much wrong with either(y)

Wish i could take shots like that, very good

#3 is lovely!

Great shots Nicki :)

Thank you for your comments (y)

Turner, practise practise practise, believe me I bin a fair few of them which are just grass :LOL:

Nicki, absolutely love the shape of the back end shot in No. 1 :) craking set :)

Back