CRW_8993.jpg

IMG_9519.jpg

CRW_8996.jpg

CRW_8999.jpg

IMG_9522.jpg

IMG_9525.jpg

IMG_9579.jpg

IMG_9585.jpg

The Zutons, live at Knowsley Music Festival. They were so good I now have their album. I’m sure they played Valerie while I was shooting, so thats my favourite track at the moment. I was really happy with these images, and then I converted some to black and white. I was even happier. They were all processed in Lightroom, which is great because I can easily apply the same settings across all my images. I would do 100% black and white but I know the colours work nicely on some images so I left a few colour in.

Share This

More...

:) Nice photos. How does the ‘press pass’ work then? Are you allowed pretty much free reign at the front to get photos? Or do they put time access/restrictions on?

:) Nice photos. How does the ‘press pass’ work then? Are you allowed pretty much free reign at the front to get photos? Or do they put time access/restrictions on?

3 song rule. You can move around the pit but you can only shoot the first 3 songs. So you have to hope that they really put on a show in the first 15 minutes.

Cracking set of shots there - hard to pick a favourite. Oh, and I love 'Valerie' - what a fab song!!

Great photos.. Did you get any shots of Jamie Scott and the Town?

Terrefic shots! #1 and #3 are my favourites I think...

You do seem to have taken lots of the girl :LOL:

That was totally subconcious, but she had great hair and was dancing around more than the others so she made for better shots.

Great photos.. Did you get any shots of Jamie Scott and the Town?

Nah I didn't. I only shot bands on the main stage that I'd heard of so I didn't spend 20 hours on my feet in the mud.

Great shots as usual :)
Have you heard Valerie done by Amy Winehouse ? treat yourself :)

Cracking set Pete. I would have loved to shoot that festival (turns green with envy). Those black and white pics rock, as do the Zutons.
Dean:)

No probs pete.. I agree with ya that Valerie is their best song.. I saw them live a while ago now, great band.

Back