Koenigsegg CCXR Special Edition - London

Edit My Images
No
Walking back to the tube today and came across this parked outside a hotel on Park Lane.

Just quick snaps as it was right next to the tube station so loads of people buzzing around it. £1million it cost! Crikey!

car_london3.jpg

car_london2.jpg

car_london1.jpg

The same on that's been in the press recently for being clampe outside of Harrods :D

Yeah, belongs to one of the new owners of Harrods - apparently get them flown over when they're in town and flown back again when they go home, but that could be a myth... how the other half live, eh?

Just about to say ............ did you PS the clamp off the wheel .........

NIce shots

Aye, it belongs to the Qatar royal family and it's worth about 1.2 million !!!

aye I saw that on the news the other day, defo no clamp on this one, outside Lanesborough Hotel on Hyde Park Corner.

aye I saw that on the news the other day, defo no clamp on this one, outside Lanesborough Hotel on Hyde Park Corner.

They probably called around friends and family to chip in, so had enough to afford to get the clamp off it.... :p

If this is the same model as the one that was on Top Gear last week, its now the fastest car around their track and cost 1.6m! the standard one is just a cool mil... hang on, maybe im thinking of the Veyron???

I think its a publicity effort by the firm. Parking it in a prime location in town. Virtually everyone I know on Twitter and Facebook who work/live in town who have seen it have togged it and spread it around both arenas....maybe a tad cynical ;)

Lived and worked in the middle east and some of the cars you see around Abu Dhabi and Dubai are incredible. If they only build one or two of a special car, you can guarantee you will find one there. The Arab rulers of these oil countries are wealthy beyond imagination, and anything is possible. Everybody profits from oil except the motorist, the oil owners, the companies pumping it and the governments taxing it. Brilliant car would hardly dare take it out on the road but in Qatar it probably would be doing 100mph through the centre of town. Many people drive like nutters.

Back