La Vie en Bleu 2

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
A few shots from Prescott today, really found this hill-climb stuff quite difficult. Great for the more 'static' shots but not so easy when it comes to slow panning and experimentation, also my 80-200 was waaaaay too long!

Had a go anyway, a few paddock shots to kick things off. Once the 3 Veyrons had arrived it was virtually impossible to get any good creative shots with them all in frame due to all the people looking, but I tried!

300562352_YQv8i-L.jpg

300562908_4giSf-L.jpg

300566259_KzAVL-L.jpg

300598715_dDVsH-L.jpg

300597963_yjU6M-L.jpg

300604240_UoYqo-L.jpg

300611095_Wc8HL-L.jpg

300561067_44vPD-L.jpg

300561925_36ZaA-L.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Nice shots. 3 Veyrons!! :eek: I thought i was lucky when i saw one! My favourites are 6 and 7. What is that thing in number 5? Shame you cut some of the back off on 8!

Nice shots. 3 Veyrons!! :eek: I thought i was lucky when i saw one! My favourites are 6 and 7. What is that thing in number 5? Shame you cut some of the back off on 8!

They are expecting more tomorrow, shame it's going to rain...a lot. 31 sold in the UK so far (worlds biggest market), think they are aiming for 6 or 7 to be in attendance tomorrow.

Not sure what that is in #5 to be honest. And yes I'm gutted about #8 as well but still like it. Annoyingly I could shoot as I wanted all day but as soon as the Veyron came out I got worried about getting the photo and therefore thought about it too much (and messed it up!)

It's a shame the exposure is not better on the Elan shot,as that looks a great shot,though it looks a tad tight in the framing for me.
Are you shooting in raw ,Chris ?
Pons

I wish I had gone yesterday, it's not far from here, but I had too much to do early in the day. And, as expected, it's a very grey day today after lots of rain overnight.

Anyone else going to turn up today?

Great shots of the Veyron. esp the last one. I thought there were going to be six veyrons there?

It's a shame the exposure is not better on the Elan shot,as that looks a great shot,though it looks a tad tight in the framing for me.
Are you shooting in raw ,Chris ?
Pons

Very tight because I had my 300mm on for a little while. I shoot JPEG, exposure was well off on that one (too dark) but I wanted to retrieve it if possible.

Great shots of the Veyron. esp the last one. I thought there were going to be six veyrons there?

3 yesterday and I think at least 4 or 5 today.

Cheers Chris.
That's the only problem with the fixed lens.
It's very tricky at Prescott with light because of the trees and sun in and out,know the problems re exposure.
For what it's worth I shoot in raw ,and meter off the tarmac or grass,using
manual and set shots that way.
My shelsey stuff is on photobucket on my fishing website in the gallery section, www.chrisponsford.co.uk
Pons

Back