Ladybower Reservoir

Over all, I like this quite a lot.
It does, however seem to tilt to the left a bit. Makes me want to tilt my head too. :LOL:
I esprcially like the light on the right, which I'm assuming is created by a passing car.

I've just checked, and there doesn't seem to be a lean to it, I think the light trail at the far end of the photo makes it look like it does, but the car is coming around a slight bend.

The light trail to the right was a passing bus.

I've just checked, and there doesn't seem to be a lean to it, I think the light trail at the far end of the photo makes it look like it does, but the car is coming around a slight bend.

The light trail to the right was a passing bus.

While it may be that the shore curved round, the left hand edge of the lake is measureably closer to the bottom of the picture than the centre. Ditto that long bright strip in the middle is left hand down. It *looks* like it's leaning to me too.

This is a nice shot but I agree it is tilting to the left just a fraction (scroll up to your toolbar), also the exposure time is a tad too long and has given the stars a elongated look, im sure a shorter time would have produced same desired effect.

Looks like the silver surfer has been busy (marvel fans will know what im talking about).
Very good that made me chuckle.

I like the picture and agree that it does appear to lean to the left slightly.

Great shot (y), I was there Saturday evening and got these :).....what a coincidence! :D.......first time I've been but will definitely be going back.

Last edited:
Back