Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
4198409300_dabd5cd343.jpg

4197668119_367ce4a243.jpg

4198671662_22ffedae92.jpg

4198684440_caf50dbb2c.jpg

4198442208_8e7df0d537.jpg

ok technically that last one is not a Scenery or Landscape but hope you all enjoy anyhoo.. please feel free to critise etc these are all edited can supply original EXIF if needed ....

They are all very good, Bbrrrrrrrr!!!!! I like number 4 the best, you can feel the cold here!!!
All your pictures great the only one lacking is number 5 as there is not enough interest.

They are all very good, Bbrrrrrrrr!!!!! I like number 4 the best, you can feel the cold here!!!
All your pictures great the only one lacking is number 5 as there is not enough interest.

Thanks lol was about -7 when I ghot out the car had warmed a touch to -2 when I gopt back but I know I could not feel my feet anf bum from sittign waiting for the longer exposures lol

A nice set, FoG. There's quite a purple hue to that first one but I really enjoy the cold, grey look of the second. I think this is my favourite along with Number 4.

Thank you it is a blend of three shots to get some colour into the tree

very nice, where was they taken, 3 is my fav, a typical lakes view, and captured the water nice in the second

Most are around Ullswater and Kirkstone pass as I forgot to grab my walking shoes so stayed close to car the stream is on Kirkstone Pass most people drive past it all the time I love it for being close to the car yet ofering many shots when in a hurry

9its good to get in amogst it - number 4 for me, I like the colour and detail of the ice.

9its good to get in amogst it - number 4 for me, I like the colour and detail of the ice.

Thanks certainly is but got a bit too in amongst it today and broke me tripod was only a cheapo one but means ho long ezposures now till new year :crying:

Back