LandRover Defender

The first one's my favourite, but maybe a little over processed imho. The oof bit of grass in front of the car also detracts a little I think, but you might be able to sort that out in pp :)

Seen these on your flickr and thought they were really nice, imo all nicely processed and portray the car well

Cheers, guys! With regard to the first one, I wanted the ‘moody’ gritty look :)
You got it too! Natural landscape for a Landy, I like it.

Love number 3, very nice indeed.

Number one is a little too dark for me, with the subject looking a little too bright in the surroundings... Looks a little unnatural, but that's just me, still a great image!

Yes I thought it was with flash/lighting rather than PP, very nicely done, just a little too much for me, maybe its just the very dark tree line in the background causing my perceived excessive contrast. Not sure. If thats the look you were going for then you nailed it, as I say, it a great image in its own right.

Yes I thought it was with flash/lighting rather than PP, very nicely done, just a little too much for me, maybe its just the very dark tree line in the background causing my perceived excessive contrast. Not sure. If thats the look you were going for then you nailed it, as I say, it a great image in its own right.

yeah fair enough :) Some of the others from the shoot may have been to your taste then, because I did a range of photos so not all of them are quite as full on as that one.

Last edited:
It's a Land Rover, what's not to like ;)

Back