Landscape, Pets, Wild and Free ? Ended up here new edit and originals added

Name
Christine
Edit My Images
Yes
Did not know where to put this one as it has a bit of all sorts so came back to the creative section :)

IMG_5479-Edit copy.jpg

C&C welcome

Last edited:
I think that this works well Christine (y) but I keep thinking that the shadow is not quite right, it looks like a landscape taken around noon as the shadow of the crop is virtually no existent bit the shadow of the Tiger looks like one of early evening :(

Still better than I could have mustered (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I think that this works well Christine (y) but I keep thinking that the shadow is not quite right, it looks like a landscape taken around noon as the shadow of the crop is virtually no existent bit the shadow of the Tiger looks like one of early evening :(

Thanks for that, I knew there was something I was not happy with and the more I looked the less I could see - somehow managed not to save the layers (most unusual) so have started again from scratch and reposted edit below

I was going to say I would have ran away by this time, lol.

Nice edit! :cool:

Thanks, don't think I would fancy being that close without wires either - there were wires between us when I took it

Great photoshop skills, works well

Thank you

Very nicely done that Well done

Thank you

Very nice. Any chance of seeing the originals?

Thanks, yes, will post them below

That works a lot better (y) and I like how on the new one you've taken the road out which I confess I hadn't noticed to now :LOL: on the original but that really improves it too as it give it a real safari look were as the road in the original would have given it away a little more

Very well done (y)

Back