Last week snow in Hampshire

Name
Alexey Danilchenko
Edit My Images
Yes
Seeing so many nice snowy photos decided to share some of my efforts to capture the local scenery last week for people to enjoy. All are clickable for larger version. More can be seen here.

Frosty morning on Fleet pond:

Basingstoke canal:

Tree on a hill:

Village road:

This is a great set, love the fourth best, great how everything looks so much nicer when the sun hits the snow, we had grey skys not blue here.

Thanks, that's my favourite one as well.

I kinda like it in moody B&W too
4269278322_3173005912_o.jpg

Fantastic Captures I really like No.1 No.2 No.4 And No.5 Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

Kirk

Last edited:
The fifth shot is the best one in my opinion. I agree a bit of sunshine and blue sky makes all the difference to snow pics, though it's sometimes hard to get both ingredients.

Stunning! I love the light coming through the trees on the Basingstoke Canal one.

Lovely clarity in all of them, a nice series

Stunning! I love the light coming through the trees on the Basingstoke Canal one.

Thanks for the comment. Got another one with the light like this - though I didn't liked it that much to put in original selection. Here it is (clicky for larger version):

Last edited:
Lovely, i really love these sort of shots, so natural with the sun and the shadows in the foreground.
Thanks for posting :)

Great set of pics. No.4 is a cracking shot. The big tree gives it loads of character.

Back