Late Shift

lol, scary picture sean ! but I like it. Some more PP to Halloween it, it could look real evil ! Phlearn has a good tutorial on putting scars and other scary stuff onto portraits on youtube, great channel for other stuff, but the scars tutorial looks good

lol, scary picture sean ! but I like it. Some more PP to Halloween it, it could look real evil ! Phlearn has a good tutorial on putting scars and other scary stuff onto portraits on youtube, great channel for other stuff, but the scars tutorial looks good
Thanks, Carl - i'll check that out :)

LOL... I like that. made me laugh, and I can certainly appreciate the sentiment. I like the lighting, and the processing is appropriate too. Cold.. unsettling.

My only misgiving is the arms... is this a self portrait? Were you holding the camera? It makes no sense except that you're holding the camera, and that is an intrusion into the theme. Why else would his arms be in the position they are? Then the whole thing breaks down a little when you realise this is "acting"... I know it's obvious it's not real but you still need to make the viewer suspect their disbelief. It could be a stretching yawn I suppose, but it looks strange to me.

Still a great, amusing image though.

Back