NSFW Latest Shoot Dog Retrievals (some graphic images)

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
From a photographic point of view it was disappointing to have gradually increasing rainfall and even faster decreasing levels of light to the point where ISO was pushing 12,000 with <1/200th shutter speed at f/2.8. Overall I am pleased with the set and look forward to seeing the books. A long day but as always very enjoyable with fantastic hospitality.

shj1.jpg

shj2.jpg

shj3.jpg

shj4.jpg

shj5.jpg

shj6.jpg

shj7.jpg

A very good set Ady, much better than your last.
Number 2 is a good shot, with a nice conversion(although I'm not keen on that patch of sky which distracts in the top left of the image)
Number 3 is well timed
I also like numbers 4, 5, 6 and 7.

A very good set Ady, much better than your last.
Number 2 is a good shot, with a nice conversion(although I'm not keen on that patch of sky which distracts in the top left of the image)
Number 3 is well timed
I also like numbers 4, 5, 6 and 7.

Surprising that you say 'much better' than the last as to me the ones I posted previously were a tough set to follow given the slightly better light and better environment (can't beat a bit of water). I have just spent around 16 hours editing the set so may need to come away from them for a while and look again with a fresher set of eyes.

Surprising that you say 'much better' than the last as to me the ones I posted previously were a tough set to follow given the slightly better light and better environment (can't beat a bit of water). I have just spent around 16 hours editing the set so may need to come away from them for a while and look again with a fresher set of eyes.
'Better' is a subjective word... I feel these show the 'shoot' in a slightly different way to the other set. Perhaps it's because there are no 'water' shots like the other set, with these it's different terrain. I do like both sets of images you've posted though.

Cheers Lee. Client happy enough and I have had favorable book reviews compared to another well know UK shoot tog from down south who charges big bucks for his day so I am hoping for some more dates on the back of this and previous.................we'll see.

Cheers Lee. Client happy enough and I have had favorable book reviews compared to another well know UK shoot tog from down south who charges big bucks for his day so I am hoping for some more dates on the back of this and previous.................we'll see.
I reckon you'd have no problem with getting more clients... I'm not sure I know the 'tog' you speak of 'down south', but I think you're images are very good.

Lovely shots mate, I especially like 2 for the interaction between dog and man, a really nice moment. I hadnt noticed the top left but now its been pointed out I have to say it is a little distracting. I really like 7 too hes expression is priceless! Iv been invited on a local shoot, never done it before and your images have given me some ideas so thank you

Back