Laugh all you want but..........

Name
Nicole
Edit My Images
Yes
They're probably exactly the same. Neither are actually from Amazon, but are from Amazon marketplace... the one at £161 is from smileuk and the one at £177 is from Photo Kingdom.

It's always worth looking out for. Nothing wrong with it, but it's always worth checking as they can vary in price quite a bit for exactly the same item.

It's a "feature" of the Amazon Marketplace. Sellers are able to create their own catalogue entries on Amazon and so you can end up with essentially the same item but listed twice (or more) with a slightly different descriptions.

Sometimes this is done deliberately by the seller to isolate its listing, other times it's just laziness in not checking that the item to be sold already exists in the Amazon catalogue.

Be careful with the marketplace sellers on amazon/play etc.

I once ordered a CD from a marketplace seller on Play, and they said it would take 3 weeks to ship as it was from the USA.

3 weeks later, no CD.
I tried contacting the seller several times, no answer.
Contacted play (they hide the email address on the website so you have to call the number).
Eventually got so sick and tired of the games they were playing that I just left it, slapped myself on the wrist for being so silly, and put the £3 cost of the CD down to experience.

Back