Lechlade Dawn - New Images Added

#3 is beautiful. I hope the man in the boat was enjoying the morning as much as you must have been.
Thanks! He seemed quite content on the river as the sun came up!
very nice Jake, very eerie, and sometime takes while for the sun to come up for the mist to clear, will defiantly give it a visit at some stage.
Cheers Rob, yep the mist was still there when I left at 7:30, but the sun burnt a lot of it away.
My fav is #1 with the swans nicely placed
Thanks Marie! :)
I like the composition of #2.
Thanks Marty

Great shots, I can never sleep also, 3-4hours a night! Might get my act together and try take some early shots, more practice than anything for me!

Great shots, I can never sleep also, 3-4hours a night! Might get my act together and try take some early shots, more practice than anything for me!
Sleeping is no problem for me, I could do it forever, I just make myself get up lol.
The morning is a beautiful time!

Love the person shot Jake certainly does blend into the surroundings in that canoe, as for the swans not so sure as they appear to be just following you around searching for food etc, can be great subjects certainly when not distracted?

Love the person shot Jake certainly does blend into the surroundings in that canoe, as for the swans not so sure as they appear to be just following you around searching for food etc, can be great subjects certainly when not distracted?
Thanks mate - the third image is my favourite too!
Yeah the swans were certainly interested in us, but not much I can do about that!

Trick is not to let them know you are their, I found this out myself when I visited Llyn Padarn as the swans there IMO are little buggers, images of them on my website

Last edited:
Nice set mate - you took advantage of some perfect conditions.

Back