Leon's New Shoes

Edit My Images
Yes
I made these little boots today...for Leon, Barry's newest Grandson...

At the weekend, I dyed the yarn I used to make these boots using KoolAde and a microwave....brilliant fun:clap:

leonshoes.jpg

I now have a problem, I need more supplies of this artificially coloured drink powder and it costs the earth here in the UK, I know that they sell it in the States and in Canada and I just wondered if anyone would be willing to send me some? I'll cover all costs involved :D

Very nice, but the edges of the shoes look muchos odd.
As sweet as it is to have the shoes on top of one another, I also think that the front one would "pop" from the rear if positioned less against tuther shoe.

Ace colours though - can you make me a pair? :LOL:

im going to the states in two weeks, tell me what you need and i'll get it for you.

Ace colours though - can you make me a pair? :LOL:

I sure could Hoodi....lol

oooh!! Yes please....thanks Madpup...that'd be great! I'd like about 10 sachets of as many flavours as you can find please! :clap: I think its about 20cents a sachet...hyperactivity in a sachet...best used for dying wool!

Ha ha - you're having a laugh aren't you? They'll never fit him! :LOL:

You'll need to have - they're only 70mm long! And they smell already, proper boys' shoes!

they smell nice and fruity...of KoolAde actually and damp wool cos I just washed them :LOL:

Even better!

Although maybe I will need to use them as toe warmers..

You'll have to make eight more then Marianne - two each of diminishing sizes....;)

Those shoes are just darling, Marianne. I hope they keep them forever after he's grown out of them. (y)

Okay, Marianne, you are going to have to tell me how you dyed the yarn!
I have packages coming to me from the states all the time as my friends send us all the food things that we miss often. I have a lens and a few cds coming soon too, so just let me know if you want more kool-aid.

Okay, Marianne, you are going to have to tell me how you dyed the yarn!
I have packages coming to me from the states all the time as my friends send us all the food things that we miss often. I have a lens and a few cds coming soon too, so just let me know if you want more kool-aid.

Its so easy to dye! I am just off to camera club but I will send you instructions ASAP! :)

The shoes are great - you're too clever!

Missed you on Wed at the Club - have you defected elsewhere?

Hmmmm, which club did you go to then? We was there..... you hiding in darkened corners now? ;) Ask Mr Kippax if Marianne was there.... she gave him a bit of questioning - Inquisition Style...

You were right - I was at another meeting Wednesday and at my age time goes so fast it was the previous week that I missed you!

hi Marianne, found some in wal-mart,
send me yer address and i'll post them to you.

Just wanted to say thanks to Marianne as she knitted my son the most adorable hat. I will post pics soon!

Back