Lets see your panning shots

064(1).JPG

Thanks Ryan, I really appreciate your comment :) it is one that i am proud of and is displayed on my site right next to an almost identical one of Rossi.

artyman said:
Erm.... well it is the Motorsport Forum, and unless the Japanese have come up with a novel four leg drive system :D

Doh, posted from the phone so forgot that bit lol... I'll get my coat :)

GFPhotography said:
The dog was chasing a car though right???

Err, Ummm, of course, that's why I posted it, thanks for reminding me :) Must find the uncropped version...

Pictures i could only dream of taking,what setting/lens have you got on your cameras?

Pictures i could only dream of taking,what setting/lens have you got on your cameras?

i usually use shooter speed under 1/160 for motorsport, 1/50 it's my record, not normal xD. the focus mode in continuous mode, and not too more...

the lenses dosen't matter

As said lenses don't matter, I've shot from 10mm to 400mm, d-Pearce posted some cracking shots the other day with standard 18-55, speeds depend on the event, as slow as possible.

As said lenses don't matter, I've shot from 10mm to 400mm, d-Pearce posted some cracking shots the other day with standard 18-55, speeds depend on the event, as slow as possible.

Cheers Ryan, glad i stumbled in here, first two taken with the 18-55, third 70-200. shutter speed i use varries between 1/30th up to 1/200th if i want to gurantee the car sharp 90% of the time.

Hello All,

Heres an old shot of mine from Guess .......Yes The Mountain @ Cadwell Park....

2010jdp.jpg

Cheers Paul

1/100 f/10.0 120mm

IMG_1387 by Ed Bookless, on Flickr

People won't like the processing on the next but I was quite chuffed with the actual shot. I'd do an un-edited version but not got the photo on this computer.

1/60 f/9.0 400mm

IMG_0552 by Ed Bookless, on Flickr

Too many £"!@& cars, here's a few bike :D :LOL: (y)

IMG_9314copy1.jpg

IMG_9025copy1.jpg

IMG_3196copy1.jpg

IMG_2768_edited-2.jpg

IMG_5724copy1.jpg

IMG_5711copy1.jpg

Peter

Last edited:
Practice session at Leicester Lions Speedway.
1)
Speedway%201.jpg

2)
Speedway%202.jpg

3)
Speedway%207.jpg

4)
Speedway 5.jpg

Back