Letter Apertures

Edit My Images
Yes
I have seen photo frames with mounts cut in the shape of the letters of somebodes name and then images of the person is in the shape of the letters.

How do I make apertures in photoshop in the shapes of letters and numbers?

Stringy

If I am understanding you correctly then you don't need to do anything in photoshop, you simply print the whole photo and then place behind the letter so that you can see what you want.

Hi Jason

They are excellent but not quite what I am after, although i could make it work.

What I really want is one aperture per letter, then I can have multiple letters spelling the name and with a different picture under each aperture.

Plus if they are photoshop apertures i can move the image around until it fits the aperture best.

Stringy

OK, so you do the same thing, but additional masking is required for each different letter.

You unlock the underlying layer(s) and move them around. It's still the same process, you're just doing it for each letter instead of the whole word.

Or make a single layer filled with colour e.g. white, add text, select it then delete it cutting through the layer, then wave your other images around beneath it.

OK, so you do the same thing, but additional masking is required for each different letter.

You unlock the underlying layer(s) and move them around. It's still the same process, you're just doing it for each letter instead of the whole word.

Or make a single layer filled with colour e.g. white, add text, select it then delete it cutting through the layer, then wave your other images around beneath it.

Cheers Jason

I will give it a go

Stringy

Back