Liam 11 days.

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a snap of the little lad this afternoon/ this evening . Just thought I would show you guys he is doing fine..(y)

liam_awake_eyes_web.jpg

natural light through a window;)

md(y)

aww bless him. Love the natural light.

Mark(y)

crikey - he's grown hasn't he! (y)
you been feeding him?!?

:D Thanks for the nice comments guys.(y)

He is eating well at the moment. I have a idea for a photo I will do tommorrow
should make a few people smile if it works :naughty:

md(y)

lovely photo hes getting a big lad cant wait to see what you got in mind

really lovely shot of the little guy, my boy was born 5 months ago and every time i see him i just want to take his picture, even the wife grabs the camera at every chance she gets, iv just got an external hard drive for the pc we got that many pics...

md did you see the guy on telly the other morning that has take a photo of his daughter everyday of her life she is now 13 :)

lovely photo hes getting a big lad cant wait to see what you got in mind

You will love it (y)

really lovely shot of the little guy, my boy was born 5 months ago and every time i see him i just want to take his picture, even the wife grabs the camera at every chance she gets, iv just got an external hard drive for the pc we got that many pics...

cheers(y) I tend to fill some dvd at the end of each month helps keep the pc clear and backs the photos up. Also helps me find pics:eek:

md did you see the guy on telly the other morning that has take a photo of his daughter everyday of her life she is now 13 :)

yes mate I saw it:nuts: I am not that bad although I will probably end up with alot more shots:LOL:

md(y)

Back