Light At The End Of The Tunnel

great shot we had a go at this at the camera club a few mths back.

Thanks Guys , Yeah was cool to get the graffiti lit up with the spin . just have to find more locations and variations come the clock change

Last edited:
2 Cracking shots there, you must be very happy with them

Thanks guys yeah I was really pleased with these for a first season attempt of night photography .............Couldn't do it without a partner in crime , either one of us spinning or operating the cams, Makes for a great night out......

Metal kitchen whisk , dog lead , wire wool grade fine , cams on remote , bulb mode activated by a mate when i start the spin so i don't get a light up line as i start spinning

for the first i just walked backwards while spinning which created the tunnel

plenty of clips on youtube about wire wool spinning and cam settings that are a help

Main thing is always cover up shorts an T's is not a good idea . jeans old coat an hoody or cap as the sparks fly everywhere , gloves are a good thing too

hope this is what you were meaning with set up

Jase

Yeah know what you mean Matt about the lights that was the one only niggle i had but i was done for either way with the new train platform an lighting being the opposite end chose the lesser of the two evils lol

Back