Light Painting - Into the frying pan

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Okay so this was my photo of the day for today, that makes it my 300th POTD

Light painted in a single exposure, I had intended to do a long exposure this evening but this was not what I was expecting it to be :( still I can do that another evening, I just thought that I would have a little fun with this and show just where fried egg sweets really come from, honest :D

300/365 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

As with all my photo's C&C is much appreciated (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Manc Man said:
Love it, have decided that your crazier than me. I couldnt do a picture like that as i am the guilty person that eats the Haribo egg sweet.

Thanks, but don't think I did eat them as soon as I knew I'd got it right :LOL:

Matt

byebyegti said:
really clever matt, i really like that.

something a little bit different :D

Thanks I do like to be different (y)

duttytd said:
Really like the idea Matt, iv got a fight tonight and been on a diet so seeing sweets had got my stomach going mad!!!

Cheers mate, hope your fight goes well for you, give me a bit of notice next time and I'll see if I can pop along (y)

Just Dave said:
as said before Matt eggsaelent, love the eggposure, compositions eggsactly right (y)

:LOL: thanks Dave

Matt

Okay so this was my photo of the day for today, that makes it my 300th POTD

Light painted in a single exposure, I had intended to do a long exposure this evening but this was not what I was expecting it to be :( still I can do that another evening, I just thought that I would have a little fun with this and show just where fried egg sweets really come from, honest :D

300/365 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

As with all my photo's C&C is much appreciated (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Matt,

Now I know you're talking "tummy gas"! My mummy told me years ago that they come from Fried Chickens! Colonel Sanders has a whole field full of em!

Dinsdale said:
Matt,

Now I know you're talking "tummy gas"! My mummy told me years ago that they come from Fried Chickens! Colonel Sanders has a whole field full of em!

I've seen them I know the truth the chickens have an extra loud cluck as the eggs come out very hot :naughty: :exit:

Anyway I hope that you like the final image :D

Matt
MWHCVT

Back