Critique Light trails - Charing Cross, Glasgow

To be honest as already stated it needs levelling, would have also been better if it had been shot earlier in the evening, it would have helped to balance out the scene and add a little ambient light which would have made the sodium yellow less on an issue...

Setting wise and focus etc all look good but I have to say the location isn't great, I know from seeing the different views from that area in the past that there are some fantastic spots for light trails around there but this particular position would have been far better if you had gone for a central composition IMO

Matt

Agree with Matt. This sort of photo shows you have the technique and know how to do a light trail (but I expected that anyway). What it doesn't show is much creativity or compositional skill, which I know from your previous posts you have, so for me a bit of a surprise to see this shot.

Looks fun :)

…........…....................................
Fellow of some photo club;Probably an exhibitor as well;Collected some stars & never gonna reach the galaxy-damn you inflation;
If I pressed an eject button on your photo in a comp, don't hate me. You can judge me but I'm still gonna eject you anyway :p

Back