Lightroom 5 and Elements 12

Just posted on hukd

http://biSPAM/1bGjEn5

Morgan Computers £57.95 delivered

It is. You should be aware that these are 'not for separate resale' and were supposed to be bundled with a camera etc, so you (or more reasonably, the vendor) are possibly breaching the license terms. they are also for installation on a single machine, where as the standard copy of LR allows for installation on 2 computers. Yes, I bought one and it arrived Tuesday this week.

Just pulled the trigger on the £57 Morgans deal (it seemed to take the promo code even though it said 'New Year Sale'...)

Might be waiting for a while for Morgan to delivery. I had to cancel my order after waiting for 2 weeks...
Their supplier had let them down excuse... But the website shows in stock...

Thanks for the warning Kev, but I've got LR3 to be going on with. I could have downloaded the upgrade for the same money, but I'm old fashioned enough to want a disc copy in case things go wrong.

Thanks for the warning Kev, but I've got LR3 to be going on with. I could have downloaded the upgrade for the same money, but I'm old fashioned enough to want a disc copy in case things go wrong.

Why not download the trial version and use that? It's the same as the one you'll get on disc so you can use it for a month then use the registration code when your physical copy arrives. Indeed, if you do install it from disc then you'll need to download the upgrade anyhow (as it's unlikely to be the latest version on the disc).

Might just try that Frank if it doesn't come anytime soon, but it's really for when I have some photos worth processing! I'm currently dodging between LR3, Elements 9 and DXO filmpack (the free version) and it's not improving things. :confused:

Well I've just ordered. Lets see if it arrives! I didn't even realize Morgan were still going!

Clearly no problem with Stock, mine came in today & I only ordered it on Monday!

It's a one use licence, I'm waiting for my new PC to come, wonder if I'll have problems if I install it on my old one, and then onto the new one, or if I should just hold off until the new PC comes (week or two)

Last edited:
Yes, I'm expecting a tablet too, and I thought initially it was the tablet, and was getting concerned why it was so light.

It also had a load of bubble wrap in it to prevent it getting 'damaged'

Mine arrived next day too. It is though worth noting that the box clearly says it's an OEM product for hardware bundling only. Thus they are actually seriously mis-describing this item on their website and also breaking licence conditions with Adobe.

At the end of the day it's a cheap route to a legit licence but it's not as described!

Shhhhhhh ;)

Mine arrived next day too. It is though worth noting that the box clearly says it's an OEM product for hardware bundling only. Thus they are actually seriously mis-describing this item on their website and also breaking licence conditions with Adobe.

At the end of the day it's a cheap route to a legit licence but it's not as described!

I thought that too, so I went back to the Morgan site and read all the way down the descrption:

*Fully Sealed Reseller/Bundle Copies produced to be sold/available with Computers, Printers & Cameras

I'm OK with this as I've only got one PC for it to go on, but I can see why others might feel short changed

Last edited:
I thought that too, so I went back to the Morgan site and read all the way down the descrption:

*Fully Sealed Reseller/Bundle Copies produced to be sold/available with Computers, Printers & Cameras

I'm OK with this as I've only got one PC for it to go on, but I can see why others might feel short changed

You are right. I stand corrected. Although nicely hidden at the very bottom!

Back