linkdelight? ebay cheap umbrella/stand/clamp

studio lighting systems -> stands + others.

OK auctions but start price £3 + £12 postage

Actually, I misread it. It is eg "Flash Holder Light Stand Mount + White Diffuser Translucent Umbrella"

so its the brolly and the adjustable mount.

Here for a few of them, on buy it now and already cheaper :)

Haven't ever used one of these though...but have been putting off buying some for ages!

Cheers,

I need to stop using the ceiling and home made diffusers....

Doubtless they will turn out to be made of blue tack or something. Lets see.

www.dealextreme.com have the same brollies and mounts etc in their photo section, may well be cheaper. The prices include postage.

Also, with linkdelight, check their website, some stuff is cheaper (even after their insane postage prices on their site) than the ebay auctions, some vice versa.

www.dealextreme.com have the same brollies and mounts etc in their photo section, may well be cheaper. The prices include postage.

Also, with linkdelight, check their website, some stuff is cheaper (even after their insane postage prices on their site) than the ebay auctions, some vice versa.

Is that site tried and tested? :)

purpleclouds, yeah, I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from there, as have many other 'strobist' type people.... delivery is a bit slow (can take up to 3 weeks or so), but it's dirt cheap, and ok quality (same products as chinese sellers on ebay, but cheaper prices :p)

I disagree with flash, the brolly adapters have been fine for me (though are NOT compatible with the feet on new nikon flashes), but the brollies that I've had from them have all suicided to some degree...on the other hand, I'm not at all sure that £30 brollies wouldve taken the abuse that killed the dealextreme ones, so I take the approach that it's better to trash a £4 umbrella than a £30 one :p

Is it US, or HK site? Is the postage free to UK?

Back