Lion & Tigers At the South Lakeland Zoo & Help Please

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
hello :wave:
The Lion was taken thro glass it didnt come out too bad.
The 2 Tigers What can I do with these :shrug:
Its quite unusual as the Tigers are some of the biggest in the world and they have to climb the trees to get the food so I dont want to throw them. So what can I do with them

No1.
Lion5.jpg

help with these please
No2.
Tiger9.JPG

No3.
Tiger_1_.JPG

Thankyou for looking and hopefully the help (y)

Evening :)
No 1. I think a good solid 'lion pose' ! Though seems lacking in something? A chaise longue perhaps? I quite like though.
No 2 & 3. Well captured! (note to self, don't ever hide up a tree if being chased by a tiger). :clap:

Well I am no expert, but they look good to me.

Dont see what else you can do, they look fine.

Gibbo - The lion looks good but it may be my monitor as the whites seem slightly blown but none the less a good capture (y)

As for the Tigers they look fine, I think the background if anything ecspecially with it being mesh captures my eye, if i were to make any changes it would be to try and use a different background or maybe try and blur it out but another set of good captures :clap:

I think the Zoo pics from Dalton were amongst the 15000 I lost, another story, anyway shots look fine to me, as for the Tigers it is best if you can get on the walkway above them and shoot down, that way you just get scrub and grass in the background !

No1 here for me just love the way the shot is composed(y)

Thanx for the very kind comments (y)
I was On the walk way but that was the best I could get, still not happy with the Tigers Ill try to cut them out or at least blurr the background more in PS :shrug:
Nope I dont think I would hide in a tree not after seeing what they can do one leap and they were up the tree in seconds. :nono:

Hi love the Lion shot great pose and the look on her face :D
Pete

Back