Liquid Machine

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
A few pictures from a band photoshoot I did yesterday. I hadn't done one before so it was interesting. Not the greatest results but not too bad I don't think...

3300629126_cbb6c936d8.jpg

3299747553_fd14a88d36.jpg

3300551498_c0f8fedb92.jpg

3299739119_c4c9d6017d.jpg

Opinions appreciated :) Loads more pictures on my flickr, link in sig.

Last edited:
To be honest they don't really work for me. First one would be cool if it was a different setting, its too pretty for a band called Liquid machine. Maybe thats the setting they wanted though.

#2 looks like you are telling them to be natural but its making them more awkward.

#3 the sun is too bright making two of them squint. I like the guy on the wall smiling, would of made a good portrait. However with three other people and the guy on the left being so serious it doesn't work.

#4 again just looks a abit awkward but nice viewpoint. I do appreciate though that these are young guys so its not easy.

Thanks Luke, I know what you mean but I wasn't really too sure what to do to get them to look a bit more relaxed. Most of them don't like having their pictures taken so they were a bit awkward. This seems to be a few people's favourite so far:

3300558584_92c0572184.jpg

It's a bit blown out in places but I guess if they like it that's what matters.

And they all love the first one, it does suit their music really :)

Thanks Luke, I know what you mean but I wasn't really too sure what to do to get them to look a bit more relaxed. Most of them don't like having their pictures taken so they were a bit awkward. This seems to be a few people's favourite so far:

3300558584_92c0572184.jpg

It's a bit blown out in places but I guess if they like it that's what matters.

And they all love the first one, it does suit their music really :)

If the first one suits their music then its fine. Also the latest pic I think is the best. Ok like you said its quite blown but I don't think it matters too much and could probably be lessened with processing?

I like the one you've added. The first one is a nice style but as said above does not reflect the group perhaps as their name suggests. That chap appears to be a bit of a smiler! In my youth the kids in rock bands were always moody and depressed.... am I showing my age????

Back