"Little pigs, little pigs...

Stunning, simply stunning! (y)(y)(y)

I let one out of a snare today.Never thought I would do that.............:thinking:

Good man! (y)

I'd think you'd have to be pretty careful going about that job Frac - did it have a go at you? Just curious.

Good man! (y)

I'd think you'd have to be pretty careful going about that job Frac - did it have a go at you? Just curious.

She had a nibble at me yes,been there too long and was too knackered for a full on attack,still had to be careful though.Got a ripped coat for my troubles.......:LOL:

She watched me approach and started fretting,if it had been a locking snare she would have been dead,I still believe the old ones were more humane than the new non-lockers.Anyway, I took my coat off and put my gloves on,I grabbed her head and wrapped the coat around her her head,loosened the snare and slipped the whole lot over her head. At some point she ripped my coat and nibbled my hand,not sure exactly when that happened. If i`d have had the rifle I would probably have shot her, so she had a double lucky break...........:)

Gotcha - the snare was round her neck then - not round a leg?

Top job anyway - not for the faint hearted!

Gotcha - the snare was round her neck then - not round a leg?

Top job anyway - not for the faint hearted!

Yeah,should have said,around the neck.

Bit crappy setting snares and not checking them daily.

Excellent capture CT - cracking pose.

Lovely shot (y) looks like he's sniffing the air or going to sneeze....

He's got catchlights in his eyes it's so clear!

Fabulous stuff Cedric :)

Absolutely stunning photograph. The best I have seen in a long time.

I agree with all thats been said nothing more i can add to that except :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Well I've submitted it to Nat Geo so we'll see, although I wont hold my breath. :D

You can see the 1680 pixel version I've submitted HERE

Thats a quality shot there sir. I bet you where well chuffed when you got home and downloaded the card to see it....

Well done again and i hope it gets published somewhere..

md

Thats a cracking shot CT, absolutely spot on. Did you use peanuts to attract him :D. Its hard to get a good picture like this before they fly off, well done :clap:

Thats a quality shot there sir. I bet you where well chuffed when you got home and downloaded the card to see it....

Well done again and i hope it gets published somewhere..

md

Actually Dave I completely passed it up on the first sift through the images and didn't come back to it till ages afterwards. :wacky:

Back