Llyn Idwal and Ogwen Falls, Snowdonia

Hi Simon, try posting the individual links so the images show in your posts. Many are suspicious of clicking on links within posts, also links to albums means many people will not take the time to reply as there are too many shots to comment on.

Simply copy and past the BBCode, medium size is fine, straight into your post then your images will appear when you create your thread.

Having said that I do like the albums the links lead to, you captured the rugged wildness of wales very well, and I like the composition of the shots in the waterfalls album, great work and keep posting.

Hi Simon, try posting the individual links so the images show in your posts. Many are suspicious of clicking on links within posts, also links to albums means many people will not take the time to reply as there are too many shots to comment on.

Simply copy and past the BBCode, medium size is fine, straight into your post then your images will appear when you create your thread.

Having said that I do like the albums the links lead to, you captured the rugged wildness of wales very well, and I like the composition of the shots in the waterfalls album, great work and keep posting.[/QUOT

Thanks Steve.....noted about posting album links :)

Back