Local Floods

Jimmy_Lemon

TPer Emeritus
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
The roads near me have been flooding for the last few days, but the weather has been rubbish so taking photos of them was a bit pointless. Today, however, its gone all sunny!
1#
wall2.jpg

2#
Woodenbox2.jpg

3#
wall1.jpg

4#
telegraph.jpg

5#
flooded3.jpg

6#
flooded2.jpg

7#
flooded1.jpg

8#
carinflood1.jpg

9#
floodedAA.jpg

10# (work in progress)
floodandrainbow.jpg

Eh-up its all gone soggy. :(

and I thought it'd been wet down this neck of the woods

Like the 1st 3rd and last with the rainbow.

Looks pretty serious, havent noticed any news reporting any such incidents:(

Love the rainbow shot, looks spectacular (y)

Nothing too serious - seems to happen when it rains at all around here. That road goes along the side of the River Aire, through the flood plain. Will hopefully get some better shots when its snowing.

Great story you have unfolded there Jimmy ... (y)

So it is you who has stolen our sunshine is it ... grey miserable and wet down here ... but I don't care 'cos I got new toys to play with ... :D

:p

ooo nice shots mate, i like the reflections in 6 and the rainbow is nice too :clap:

Nice pics.... maybe a lil over-saturated? ;)

:exit:

:D

lol yeah the last shot is over saturated - I am trying to bring the rainbow out and keep the deep autumn browns etc. Still needs a bit of work. All the other shots aren't really changed from as they came out of the camera.

Nothing too serious - seems to happen when it rains at all around here. That road goes along the side of the River Aire, through the flood plain. Will hopefully get some better shots when its snowing.
Think i'll stop with the crap jokes since that last one obviously went over your head. ;)

Back