Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
A boat on Loch Ard.

IMG_2728copy_zps311a7799.jpg

Very nice:)

Very nice Andy.

I partly agree with Steve. The blown bit of sky is a tough distracting - can you tone it down a touch I wonder?

nice and simple..a touch of overex i think and it shows in the reflection
taking out the sky part...the reflection isnt so obvious
cheers
geof

Hi Andy, I think Steve is right that the blown highlights are far too distracting. The balance between the boat and reeds is excellent but for me I don't like the background at all.

Agree with the others, it is crying out for a pano crop to remove the blown sky, I also think the eye would not be distracted then and could enjoy the detail on the lake bottom in the shadow of the boats reflection and appreciate the sky that would become top left.

I tried a 16:9 crop but wasn't sure if that was a cop out on getting rid of the blown sky, anyway here it is....

IMG_2728_16_9cropcopy_zpsbdf2fcc4.jpg

Very intriguing picture, i think i have never seen something like this, where you using a polarizer filter? I like the tone of the boat and how you see through the water in its shadow which itself merge with the reflection. Quiet weird really but i like it. The crop improves it too.

hello,
I prefer the first picture, perhaps to work on the white part in the sky.

Cracking picture, I am looking for pictures to put on my wall at home, I will keep this in mind should it be for sale..

Back