Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
1st one

_DSC3481 by SFTPhotography, on Flickr

2nd one - the colour change was excellent

_DSC3495 by SFTPhotography, on Flickr

3rd: Some heather. Single exposure, just grads and a fair bit of shadow recovery

_DSC3491 by SFTPhotography, on Flickr

4. The sunrise was blocked by the clouds, some did break through afterwards, but it wasn't enough. With more golden light this would have been a killer

_DSC3510 by SFTPhotography, on Flickr

All D610 24-70F2.8

No1 and no3 for me.
I really like how the clouds have reflected in the loch, particularly in no1.

Reactions: ST4
Lovely set Steve, big fan of the 24-70 and the detail it captures, with a little help of someone that knows what he/she is doing behind the camera or course ;), thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
Great set, really like number 3, think it is the foreground interest adds something different with the purple heather. (y)

Hi Steve, I like all of these very much and they form an "Excellent" set, but added to this #3 is just a bit special (y)

Thanks for showing them.,

George.

3 & 4 are both lovely. Not to sure about the first couple though.
Those shadows in the first 3 need more lifting. Strong candidate for exposure blending there.

The first couple are lovely, but I prefer the foreground of the third - No.3 for me. Perhaps the heather is lifted slightly too much? There looks a little too much light in there relative to the background (i.e. the islands are totally black, yet the heather in front is "catching the light" - it looks a little unreal). Lovely location, and nice images - thanks for sharing those!

Back