Lockdown Dragon

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
That’s mighty impressive, even with my 105mm it looks like I took the photo in a hurricane with the amount of blur
Its just practice and a steady hand [emoji113] [emoji16]

Very nice Les, no complaints from me, it all works well.

Very nice Les, no complaints from me, it all works well.

Thank you Graham- kind of you to comment :)

Great classic Dragon portrait - very jeolous not seen one yet this year - inner city lockdown is getting a little frustrating.

I guess I'm lucky living down on the Somerset levels with lots of open space - thank you for your comments

Les :)

Great classic Dragon portrait - very jeolous not seen one yet this year -

My sentiment exactly. I've not seen and I live in the Cheshire country! Out for a walk earlier on there was nothing to be seen round the ponds nearby. Is it a northern or north western phenomenon?

Howard

Very productive your walks along the Tone,Les. Lovely detailed image. I see why I ticked yellow on my dragonfly ID website .It came up when I ticked brown after being informed that it was a Four Spotted Chaser. Maybe light changes it's colour.

Wish I could knock on your door and say take me with you !! I will never tire of shots like this, absolutely phenomenal.

Very productive your walks along the Tone,Les. Lovely detailed image. I see why I ticked yellow on my dragonfly ID website .It came up when I ticked brown after being informed that it was a Four Spotted Chaser. Maybe light changes it's colour.

Thank you John, 4 spots do seem to vary slightly in colour :)

lovely colours

Cheers fella- nice of you to comment:)

Wish I could knock on your door and say take me with you !! I will never tire of shots like this, absolutely phenomenal.

More than welcome- once this Virus is contained lol :)

Les

Back