Locust portrait

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Taken at home these are the live food for my lizards.

Nice portrait Mark. Some interesting colour and details there. I like the low angle you have shot at. I think there is a bit too much contrast between the highlights and shadows, so I would look to add some more diffusion to your flash. I also think the background could be lightened a bit so shooting at a slightly slower shutter speed or higher ISO would help here. Well worth playing around with especially if you have a regular supply!

As Tim said some harsh highlights that need some attention but a great closeup of them they normally don't stay that still.

I would be tempted to rotate right CW a tad.

As Tim said some harsh highlights that need some attention but a great closeup of them they normally don't stay that still.

I would be tempted to rotate right CW a tad.
Nice portrait Mark. Some interesting colour and details there. I like the low angle you have shot at. I think there is a bit too much contrast between the highlights and shadows, so I would look to add some more diffusion to your flash. I also think the background could be lightened a bit so shooting at a slightly slower shutter speed or higher ISO would help here. Well worth playing around with especially if you have a regular supply!

Thanks guys

Back