London At Night

Fantastic set Paul especially the tower bridge one, classic iconic shot. The first & last one are very good too.

Steve

The orange skies (a result of light pollution being reflected back down from the clouds) don't do much for me I'm afraid. A blue hour rendition of all of the above would improve things.

The Shard is a little too central for me in #1 and too far to the right in the last shot.

The orange skies (a result of light pollution being reflected back down from the clouds) don't do much for me I'm afraid. A blue hour rendition of all of the above would improve things.

The Shard is a little too central for me in #1 and too far to the right in the last shot.

Thanks, the shard in #1 I couldn't do much about as I wanted to get city hall and hms Belfast in the shot, the last one I wanted the whole of the river in the shot with the walkie talkie and the shard at opposite sides.

I know what you mean about the orange skies but I quite like them.

lovely shots, hdr types by the look nicely done...only crit is that they are kinda too bright and unreal, red sky is fine with me, that is after all how it is for real 90% of the time, anything else is faking it.

Thanks, no HDR! All single exposures with light editing using VSCO.

Nice set. The orange sky gives it something different. I know some people don't like light pollution but it makes a change from always dark skies.

Thanks Martin, I do agree the orange makes the shots different. I don't live in London so I have to go with whatever sky I'm offered!

Back